ITA-PE Digest - 30 Nov 2004 to 3 Dec 2004 (#2004-194)

Patrizio Menchetti patrizio a MENCHETTI.ORG
Mer 8 Dic 2004 15:03:40 CET

On 4 Dec 2004 at 0:02, Automatic digest processor wrote:

> Date:    Fri, 3 Dec 2004 12:24:00 +0100
> From:    MNT-CSI - Giovanni Bruno <domains a CSI.IT>
> Subject: DOMINI .EU
>
> Buongiorno volevo sapere si si hanno delle invitanti news
per la
> registrazione dei domini .eu e dove e' possibile fare le
operazioni di
> registrazione. Dovrebbero essere attivi da novembre 2004, ma
non si e'
> visto ancora nulla.
>

> Ringrazio.
> CSI PIEMONTE.

Non e' ancora possibile, ed occhio a chi li propone.

http://www.eurid.org/index.php

EURid -the European Registry of Internet Domain names.

EURid has been chosen by the European Commission to manage the
.eu
TLD.

PLEASE NOTE THAT AT THIS TIME IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO REGISTER
OR PRE-
REGISTER A .EU DOMAIN NAME WITH EURid AND THERE ARE NO
ACCREDITED
REGISTRARS FOR .EU.

Following conclusion of the contract between the European
Commission
and EURid (12 October 2004) EURid will now negotiate with
ICANN to
have .eu put in the root. We are also busy writing the full
registration policy & procedures and will begin to have key
documents
and information translated into the official EU languages.

Patrizio Menchetti (not in my capacity as a lawyer)
patrizio a menchetti.org
This email is intended for the use of  the  individual
addressee(s)  named  above  and  may  contain information that is
confidential,  privileged  or  unsuitable  for  overly  sensitive
persons  with  low  self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational
religious beliefs. If you are not  the  intended  recipient,  any
dissemination,  distribution  or  copying  of  this  email is not
authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and  constitutes  an
irritating  social  faux  pas. Unless the word absquatulation has
been used in its correct context somewhere  other  than  in  this
warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be
ignored. No animals were  harmed  in  the  transmission  of  this
email,  although  the  yorkshire  terrier  next door is living on
borrowed time, let me tell you. Those of you with an overwhelming
fear  of  the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no
hidden message revealed by reading  this  warning  backwards,  so
just ignore that Alert Notice from Microsoft: However, by pouring
a complete circle of salt around yourself and your  computer  you
can  ensure  that  no harm befalls you and your pets. If you have
received this email in error, please  add  some  nutmeg  and  egg
whites  and place it in a warm oven for 40 minutes. Whisk briefly
and let it stand for 2 hours before icing.