publishing mails without auth. from person in question

Alessandro Nosenzo ita-pe a NOSENZO.IT
Gio 22 Lug 2004 17:56:30 CEST

I can understand your point but not at all the form you use.
First of all the ITA-PE has nothings to do with the Italian NIC that
is an other company.
ITA-PE is just an Association and a mailing list (without employees
and even without any money handling).
As any other mailing list the contents is public and of course you
can use some easy measures to awoid spam when posting in a mailing
list (peraphs the same shool you suggest should help you).
You should be gald to know that Claudio Allocchio will go away from
this Association as the Association itself will probably close soon.
The ML will survive to the Association and you will more then welcome
to write your opinion in there.
If you wish to get the cancellation of your data in the Mailing List
you should act against the Naming Authority Italiana (association
owning ITA-PE in the person of his president Mr. Claudio Allocchio)
and sue them or call them in front of the Garante della Privacy
(www.garanteprivacy.it), my opinion is that the behaviour of the ITA-
PE is correct as they are not publishing any data other then your
message: by writing your message to the ML you should know that it
will be public and of course you agreed it.
Regards.

Alessandro Nosenzo