publishing mails without auth. from person in question

qreymer qreymer a HOME.SE
Ven 23 Lug 2004 22:24:20 CEST

Thanks for all replies everyone, I feel so overwhelmed by your primitive
and arrogant way of acting, you all remind me of Totti.
I was thinking about opening a school of ethics in Italy, as.it
seems.to.be very needed there, none of you know how.to behave.
But then I figured out that I would probably earn more if I opened a ZOO
in Sweden to let the swedish people watch you.
I will give you a call when I am ready to import you people, I will
just.need.to get some cages and maybe vacination, I don't know how dirty
you are.. etc.
Cages so the people.wont.be/bitten by you when they://stare.at/your ugly
geeky faces.

And thanks again!
I hope your mails doesnt get spammed or something like that, that would
be really terrible.

My dear friends:
Lapo ( quixe a katamail.com )
Alessandro Nosenzo ( ita-pe a nosenzo.it )
Gian Carlo Ariosto ( ariosto a wincom.it )

I LOVE YOU ALL MY LITTLE HAIRY MONKEYS