publishing mails without auth. from person in question

qreymer qreymer a HOME.SE
Sab 24 Lug 2004 10:51:33 CEST

I wouldnt import you if I was a racist would I?
Racist means you don't like somebody for the way they look, I simply
don't like you for the way you act.
(I probably don't like they way you look either, but I will not judge
you by that.)
I don't believe in races but you seem to do that.
"We are not racist, and we will very happy for their arrival."
Ofc you're not, you are primitive and you penis will rise up in the sky
when they arrive... which they will never actually do.
So Enzo, use your hand or go to your hairy women.

Anyway, I am not going to use this email account anymore, all I get is
spam and retarded mails by you people.
But keep mailing, just don't expect an answer. :)