[jacklow] Re: JackLow 3.2 Update..

daanco2004 daanco1 a SMARTCHAT.NET.AU
Gio 6 Maggio 2004 08:38:53 CEST

Hi Cary,

I have done some uploading today, and you may have been trying to get
the program as I was FTPing it onto my server. That's the only reason
I think of as I've been testing it and has worked ok. Give it another
go and I'm sure it will be fine.
If not, than the server is likely to be busying up with people, and
that can sometimes result in download dropouts and similar things
happening to dial-up connections. This is common on the internet, but
doesn't happen to often. There is a program out there
called "GetRight" which will continue to connect to the server until
it has finished downloading instead of the normal breaking off.
Have another shot at downloading, and if you can't get it, and you
are on dial-up, let me know and I will source this other program for
you to try out with your downloading.

David.