[jacklow] Re: JackLow 3.2 Update..

cary gotz a PARADISE.NET.NZ
Gio 6 Maggio 2004 07:56:17 CEST

I am having a problem downloading this program.  Why? I have tried a few times and the server keeps re-setting.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: daanco2004
  To: jacklow a yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 4:09 PM
  Subject: [jacklow] Re: JackLow 3.2 Update..

  Hi all,

  To people have downloaded the JackLow program since I posted the last
  update yesterday, I appologize for the error in the number of bowls
  per end. You will know what I mean, as you could only play 1 bowl and
  the end would be completed. After much checking, I managed to look
  over this part of the program that I had changed to enable faster
  gameplay when testing the new version.

  The code has been ammended and a new file has been uploaded, so if
  you would like to download the file again everything is now ok and I
  apoogize for the inconvenience.

  Good bowling, David.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor