{Spam?} URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

JOHN KABINDA johnkabinda3 a MAIL.COM
Mer 8 Giu 2005 14:38:50 CEST

From John Kabinba
TEL:27-83-332-0842
email:johnkabinda2 a mail.com
25 Mandela Avenue Santon
Johannesburg South Africa

Dear SIR/MADAM

You may be surprised to receive this letter from me
since you do not know me personally. I am John
Kabinda, the first son of Mr.wembe kabinda, who was
recently murdered in the land dispute in Zimbabwe.

I got your contact through network online hence
decided to write you.
Before the death of my father, he had taken me to
Johannesburg South Africa to deposit the sum of
US$25.5Million (Twenty Five Million Five hundred
thousand United States Dollars), in one of the private
security companies, as if he foresaw the looming
danger in Zimbabwe.

This money was deposited in a box as germ stones to
avoid much demurrage from the Security Company. This
amount was meant for the purchase of new machines and
chemicals for the farms and establishment of a new
farm in Swaziland.

This land problem came when Zimbabwean President Mr.
Robert Mugabe introduced a new Land Act reform which
wholly affected the rich white farmers and some few
black farmers.This resulted to the killing and mob
action by Zimbabwean war veterans and somelunatics
inthe society.

In fact, a lot of people were killed because of this
land reformed Act for which my father was one of the
victims.It is against this background that, I and my
familywho are currently staying in South Africa
decided totransfer my father?s money to a foreign
country since the law of South Africa prohibits
refugees open any bank account or to be involved in
any financial transaction througout the teritorial
zones of South Africa.

As the eldest son of my father, I am saddled with the
responsibility of seeking a genuine foreign account
where this money could be transferred into without the
knowledge of my government who are bent on taking
everything.

All i seek for is an honest businessman, whom I can
entrust my future andthat of my family , I must also
let you know that this transaction is 100%risk free.
If you accept to assist me and my family all I want
from you is for you to make arrangements and come to
Johannesburg ? South Africa, so that you can help me
open a non-resident account in your name which will
aid us in transferring the money into any account you
will nominate overseas. This money I intend to use for
investmentand growth in your country.

I have two options for you, firstly you can choose to
have certain percentage of the money for nominating
your account for this transaction, Or you can go into
partnership with me for the proper profitable
investment of the money in your country. Whichever the
option you want, feel free to notify me. I have also
mapped out 5% of this money for all kinds of expenses
we might incure in the process of this transaction. If
you do not prefer a partnership I am willing to give
you 25% of the money while the remaining 70% will
remain for me and my family.

If you are realy capable and willing to assist
me please contact me immediately with this
e-mail address johnkabinda2 a mail.com Finally, please
treat this matter as urgent as possible, i'm in dire
need to leave this country soonest.

And i will like you to send me a reply on johnkabinda2 a mail.com
immediately you recieve this e-mail.

Thanks for your mutual co-operation,

I expect your soonest response.

Kind Regards,