[jacklow] ITA-PE: confirmation required (8D41E4D7)

L-Soft list server at Italian Network Information Center, Pisa - Italy (1.8e) ita-pe a NIC.IT
Mar 21 Mar 2006 00:07:27 CET

The ITA-PE  list has been  configured to  request explicit confirmation  of all
messages posted  to the list, for  security reasons. You must  now confirm that
the enclosed  message did  originate from you.  To do so,  simply reply  to the
present message and type "OK" (without the quotes) in the text of your message,
or click on  the link below. If this  does not work, or if the  message did NOT
originate from you, contact the list owner for assistance.

http://listserv.nic.it/cgi-bin/wa?OK=8D41E4D7&L=ITA-PE

Yahoo! Groups Links