{Spam?} contract payment needed

infoart_susanbryant infoart_susanbryant a TERRA.COM.MX
Sab 27 Maggio 2006 17:53:56 CEST

Sus art world Inc.
112 st. Mary's road,
liverpool L192 JG,
UNITED KINGDOM
Hello!!!

My name is Susan Bryant,I am an artist with my husband Tommy Bryant,We own Sus Art World in
London(United Kingdon)I live in London United Kingdom,with my two kids,four cats, one dog and
the love of my life my husband Tommy Bryant. It is definitely a full house, I have been doing
artwork since I was a small child That gives me about 23 years of experience I majored in art in
high school and took a few college art courses Most of my work is done in either pencil or airbrush
mixed with color pencils.

I have recently added designing and creating artwork on the computer, I  have been selling my
art for the last 3 years and have had my work featured on trading cards, prints and in
magazines,I have sold in galleries and to private collectors from all around the world.I am always
facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my art works to Americans,they are always
offering to pay with MONEY ORDER,which is difficult for me to cash here in London United
Kingdom.

I am looking for a representative in the states who will be working for me as a partime worker and
i will be willing to pay 10% for every transaction,which wouldnt affect ur present state of
work,someone who would help me recieve payments from my customers in the states,i mean
someone that is responsible and reliable,because the cost of coming to the state and getting
payments is very expensive,i am working on setting up a branch in the state,so for now i need a
representative in the united state who will be handling the payment aspect for our company.

These payments are in money order and they would come to you in your name if you are willing
to assist as a representative, so all you need do is cash the money order deduct your percentage
and Western Union Charges then wire the rest back.
But the problem i have is trust,But i have my way of getting anyone that gets away with our
money,i mean the FBI branch in Washington gets involve It wouldnt cost you any amount,you are
to receive payments which will be sent to you by fedex or ups from my business patners, which
would come in form of a money order then u are to cash it and send the cash to me via Western
Union or Money Gram.

NOTE:All charges will be deducted from the money so you are rest assured that you wouldnt send
a dime out of your personal money.
If you are interested,please get back to me by sending the following

1.Full Name
2.Home Address
3.Mobile and Home Phone Number
4.Occupation