{Spam?} BRAVOO!!! AWARD FINAL NOTIFICATION

FREDRICK CLAYTIN cocacola_world2006 a YAHOO.CO.UK
Mar 30 Maggio 2006 14:32:31 CEST

http://www.coca-cola.com/frameset/images/cocacola_worldwide_logo.gif

WINNERS ONLY WORLD WIDE
FROM: COCA-COLA COMPANY

ATTENTION: WINNER!

TICKET NUMBER: 2752246896
SERIAL NUMBER: 652-662
BATCH NUMBER :
AT-040SB06-03

AWARD FINAL NOTIFICATION
We are pleased to inform you of the release of the long awaited results of
the COCA-COLA COMPANY SEASONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM held
on the 30th Of May, 2006.You were entered as dependent clients
with; Reference Serial Number: 652-662 and Batch number AT-040SB06-03.Your
email address attached to the ticket number: 2752246896 that drew
the lucky winning number, which consequently won the sweepstake in
the Second category, in four parts. You have been approved for a payment
of US$500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in cash
credited to file reference number: IPL/4249859609/WP1. This is from a
total cash prize of US$ 5 Million dollars, shared amongst the first Ten (10)
lucky winners in this 2nd category.. Congratulations!All participants were selected through a
computer ballot system drawn from 50,000 (Fifty thousand) names of email
users around the world, as part of our international promotion program. Due
to mixed up of some names and addresses, we ask that you keep this
award personal, till your claims has been processed and your funds remitted to you.
This is part of our security measures to avoid double claiming or unwarranted
taking advantage of the situation by other participants or impersonators. You
to are contact our accredited agent for your claim.

Name:JEFFERY COOPER
E-mail:cocacola_promo_agent_4u a yahoo.co.uk
COCA-COLA PROMO SECURITY AGENCY.

He is your agent, and responsible for the processing and transfer of your
winnings to you. YOUR SECURITY FILE NUMBER IS W-91237-H67/B7
(keep personal). Remember, your winning must be claimed not later
than (5th of JUNE, 2006).You are required to forward the following
details to help facilitate the processing of your claims and certificate which will facilitate the
release of your winnings.

1. Full Names:
2. Residential Address:
3. Phone Number:
4. Fax Number:
5. Occupation:
6. Sex:
7. Age :
8. Nationality:
9. Present Country:

You are adviced to forward these informations as soon as possible to enable us attend to your file.
Once again, Congratulations.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr FREDRICK CLAYTIN.
COCA COLA Games/Lottery Coordinator.