{Spam?} MY DONATION THROUGH YOU

rosemary ibrahim roseibra a HOTMAIL.COM
Lun 6 Nov 2006 12:15:25 CET

MY DONATION THROUGH YOU
My dear,
Donation For Orphanages.
 Peace and the blessing of the lord be with you anf your family.
 I am former Mrs Fatima Ibrahim, now Mrs.Rosemary Ibrahim,a widow to Late
Sheik Idris Ibrahim a Kurd from Iraq. I am 72 years old, I am now a new
Christian convert,suffering from long time cancer of the breast. From all
ndications,my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious
thatI may not live more than six months, because the cancer stage has
gotten to a very severe stage.
My late husband was killed during the Gulf war, and during the period of
our marriage we had a son who was also killed in cold blood during the
Gulf war. My late husband was very wealthy and fter his death, I inherited
all his business and wealth. My personal physician told me that I may not
live for more than six months and I am scared about this, I now decided to
divide part of this wealth,by contributing to the development of
Orphanages homes in Africa, America, Europe and Asia countries.
This mission which will no doubt be tasking had made me to recently
relocate to Africa, where I lived presently. My nurse selected you for
this purpose,i am willing to donate the sum of Ten million dollars ($10m)
to you and your organisation for the development of orphanages around you
this fund is lying in a Bank ,which will be made known to you by my
lawyer. You will have to get in touch with my lawyer,DR.FEMI OKON his
email is <femiokonlawfirm a myway.com> who will file an immediate
application for the transfer of the money in your name or organisation.
Lastly I want you and your organisation. to be praying for me as regards
my entire life and my health . I await your urgent reply,as you can go
ahead to contact my lawyer DR.FEMI OKON for him is to get all the paper
works in favour of your organisation.
Yours sincerely in christ,
Mrs. Rosemary Ibrahim