{Spam?} FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE/ASSYLUM

skylacky100 a YAHOO.COM skylacky100 a YAHOO.COM
Mer 13 Set 2006 14:53:38 CEST

ATTN.SIR,
              I AM DR.JOHN GRIGOROVIOU[GERMAN].I WAS IN CHARGE OF A SENSITIVE ENERGY POSITION IN GERMANY BUT I WAS RECENTLY GIVEN A SERIOUS CHARGE OF EMBEZZLEMENT.I HAD TO LEAVE GERMANY IMMEDIATELY WITH MY FAMILY BECAUSE OF THE FEAR OF BEEN JAILED.PRESENTLY I AM IN GHANA[W.AFRICA] WITH MY WIFE AND TWO CHILDREN.
I HAVE THE SUM OF THIRTY-FIVE MILLION EURO WHICH I FEEL I CAN INVEST IN YOUR COUNTRY.I HAVE NO PLAN TO ESTABLISH IN GHANA.WANT TO LEAVE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.ATTACHED HEREWITH IS THE PIC OF THE FUND IN QUESTION
CAN YOU ASSIST ME?YOU WILL BE COMPENSATED.
URGENT REPLY PLEASE.
REGARD,
DR.JOHN GRIGOROVIOU.