Callbox sales lead generation

Ann Dicen ann a CALLBOXINC.COM
Mer 13 Set 2006 11:32:32 CEST

Hi ,

Keep business going - continually replenish your source of prospective clients.

Callbox is a company that specializes in generating fresh leads and setting sales appointments for businesses from a variety of industries including IT, Software, Telecommunications, Merchant, Financial and Commercial Cleaning Services. If you need help with your own customer contact needs, just give me a call or send me an email.

To learn more, visit http://www.callboxinc.com.

You may also request for a free quote on our services at:
http://www.callboxinc.com/inquiry_outbound.html?tacs=1

Ann Dicen
Marketing Account Manager
Callbox Customer Contact Solutions
310.439.5814
(888) 810-7464×1324
ann a callboxinc.com
www.callboxinc.com
“Your business is calling.”

If you no longer wish to receive messages from us,
<http://www.linealmedia.com/email-manager/users/unsub.php?Mem=24&ConfirmCode=b7c0cfba2fe53871b7ebcba7c9978ab0>.