Fill your prospecting pipeline everyday

Ann of Callbox ann a CALLBOXINC.COM
Mer 13 Set 2006 02:45:40 CEST

Hi ,

Keep business going - continually replenish your source of prospective clients.

This is Ann of Callbox. Ours is a company that specializes in generating fresh leads and setting sales appointments for businesses from a variety of industries including IT, Software, Telecommunications, Merchant, Financial and Commercial Cleaning Services. If you think we can help you with your own customer contact needs, just give me a call or send me an email.

To learn more, visit http://www.callboxinc.com.

You may also request for a free quote on our services at:
http://www.callboxinc.com/inquiry_outbound.html?tacs=1

Ann Dicen
Marketing Account Manager
Callbox Customer Contact Solutions
310.439.5814
(888) 810-7464×1324
ann a callboxinc.com
www.callboxinc.com
“Your business is calling.”

If you no longer wish to receive messages from us,
http://www.linealmedia.com/email-manager/users/unsub.php?Mem=42687&ConfirmCode=9ca25efa1b3a36a8ea430e4de3c6c1b7