{Spam?} BARRISTER JON ASHWOOD [DEAL]

maximumfreedays a YAHOO.COM maximumfreedays a YAHOO.COM
Mar 19 Set 2006 20:50:42 CEST

Attn.Sir,
             I am a Solicitor to late Governor of Northern Sumatra,INDONESIA who died in an Aircraft Disaster of Boeing 737-200 operated by Mandala Airline.Governor Teuku Rizal Nurdin has been my Client for the past Six years.The Governor in question,in company of his allies in person of Raja Inal Siregal came to London in 2004 to deposit the sum of 56Million Usd in a Vault right here in London.Knowing fully well that whatever he does with me is strictly confidential,he arranged with me to stand as his Lawyer and witness at the Security Vault.
After the news of his death,I travelled to Indonesia to look for any of his relations but all my effort to get any is to no avail.
Right there,I got to know that he died along with his family in the Crash.The  family were going to Jarkata on Holiday while Teuku was billed to attend a meeting with the President.
I have tried my best to see if I could retrieve the fund from the Vault but I was told to provide the relation to the Late Governor
I am writing to seek your indulgence probably I could use you to front as the relation to the late Governor Teuku.I am prepared to spare 30% of the total sum for you on acceptance and successful retrievement of the fund from the Vault in London.You can go to this website for details>>>>>http://jalansutera.com/2005/09/05/over-100-dead-as-indonesia-plane-crashes-on-takeoff
Regard,
Jon Ashwood.