{Spam?} AIR TICKET ENQUIRY...

Donald Urquhart reservation a YOUTHDEVELOPMENT.BIZ
Ven 20 Apr 2007 13:04:52 CEST

Dear Sir/ma,
   Its a pleasure to write this to you,i am Donald Urquhart,the
reservation manager of YOUTH DEVELOPMENT COMPANY(United Kingdom) Ltd..

  I will like to know if you offer the service of air-ticket both
internation and domestic (E-ticket or pta issued),hotel reservation and
also tour booking .

    Kindly mail me back as soon as possible so that i can send you the
passengers information for you make make the booking.
    Await your earliest reply back to my mail so that the booking can be
possible due to the urgent in need. Best regards

YOUTH DEVELOPMENT COMPANY(UNITED KINGDOM) LTD.
21 Juniper House. Pomeroy Street.
London. SE14 5BY
Tel:+447024079875
Fax:+448702889337