!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

janet jean jntjean a GMAIL.COM
Ven 24 Ago 2007 03:54:06 CEST

KanuHeart Foundation
Suite19, Wembley Point
1 Harrow Road
Wembley, Middlesex
HA9 6DE
info_khf a yahoo.co.uk
www.kanuheartfoundationng.com

Hi, my name is Janet Jean, am the Assistant Recruiting Manager for
kanuheart foundation intl,a uk based agency, in London,
uk.www.kanuheartfoundationng.com
In order to raise funds for children infected with HIV/AIDS and
related heart problems in Africa.......,

Hope this message meets you in great spirit. Firstly,i would like to
congratulate you on this offer.I viewed your profile and hereby
decided to offer you a job of an Account Rep of our foundation in
which you will earn at least $4000 per month.
This is a very limited offer in which I will require your immediate
response.I will be hoping to hear from You soon,since its a job that
can enable you to work from home.
You'll also stand the chances of being a part of our future and the
excellence of a CHARITY FOUNDATION in which you will be highly
appreciated.
Thanks and God bless.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Janet Jean