CRAIGLEAF CAPITAL REPRESENTATIVE WANTED

Accounts Director craigleafcapital a YAHOO.CO.UK
Mer 7 Mar 2007 12:04:48 CET

Craigleaf Capital Services
438 Essex road, Islington, London N1 3QP, UK
Tel., +44- 7024052647, +44- 7024052981,
Fax   +44-7024080345
Email: craigleafcapital a yahoo.co.uk

Dear Sir

    CRAIGLEAF CAPITAL REPRESENTATIVE WANTED

I am Jeffrey Rice, Account Director of Craigleaf Capital Services.Our company is a payment representative agency and we represent a number of foreign firms in China, Singapor tiawan to reach their customers and receive payment and manage their accounts on their behalf in the large part of Europe.

As we expand to service Clients in this region, we are currently looking for a Credible and Reliable Representatives who would represent our company and establish  contacts to reach our clients in Canada and  the USA  to receive payment on behalf of Craigleaf Capital. Craigleaf Capital is set -up to accept payment
in US dollar transactions only.

Appointed agent shall benefit 10% commission from every transactions / payment received and shall also receive a project car after 12 calenda months of satifactory performance.

If you are interested, kindly forward your name / company name, Valid Contact Address, Phone and Fax numbers and sign an agreement with us.

Signed:
JEFFREY RICE
Account Director