{Spam?} GREETINGS,

MRS NANCY OTTAHA. barristerjames_ade a YAHOO.CA
Gio 17 Maggio 2007 03:08:33 CEST

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
GREETINGS,

CERTAINLY YES, THIS MAIL MAY COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE. TI IS A PRIVILEGE AND, IT DEMANDS AN UTMOST CONFIDENTIALITY AND HONESITY.MY NAME IS NANCY OTTAHA FROM BADDIBU, GAMBIA.. I AM THE WIFE OF LATE REV.DAVID SEGUENA OTTAHA THE GENERAL OVERSEER OF CHRIST REDEMTION CHURCH (C.R.C) IN GAMBIA. MY HUSBAND WAS MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD, 18TH MAY 2005 IN A RELIGIOUS CRISIS IN OUR COMMUNITY BADDIBU ,GAMBIA . I WAS SMUGGLED OUT OF GAMBIA TO A NEIGHBOURING COUNTRY SENEGAL, BY A GOOD SAMARITAN,WHERE I'M CURRENTLY TAKING REFUGE KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT IF I'M BEEN CAUGHT I WILL ALSO BE KILLED BY THIS RELIGIOUS ENEMIES.

BEFORE MY LATE HUSBAND'S DEATH,WE HAD A HUGE SUM OF( $36 MILLION) UNITED STATES DOLLARS IN A SECURITY COMPANY IN LONDON, ENGLAND. THIS FUND IS MEANT FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF SEVEN BRANCHES OF OUR CHURCH IN OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES. I'M LOOKING FOR AN OVERSEA PARTNER WHO WILL ASSIST ME TO CLEAR THIS FUND INTO A SAFE ACCOUNT .THOUGH IT IS MY DESIRE TO GO INTO PROPERTY INVESTMENTS OR ANY OTHER AREA OF YOUR CHOICE YOU MAY ADVICE ME, AND I HAVE MAPPED OUT 30% COMMISSION FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE, TIME AND PATIENCE.

I WILL BE GLAD IF A TRAVELLING ARRANGEMENTS WILL BE MADE FOR ME TO JOIN YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE CLEARANCE OF THIS FUNDS BY YOUR ASSISTANT IN YOUR COUNTRIE FROM THE  SECURITY COMPANY.ALL INFORMATION REGARDING THIS FUND WILL BE MADE KNOWN TO YOU UPON YOUR WILLINGNESS TO ASSIST ME.A COPY OF MY IDENTITY WILL BE FORWARDED TO YOU FORDER NOTIFICATION.

I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU DIRECTLY BECAUSE OF SECURUTY REASONS (ASYLUM) BUT MY SOLICITOR, WILL SOLICIT ON MY BEHALF,SO YOU CAN FORWARD YOUR CONTACT DETAILS SO THAT I CAN OPEN UP COMMUNICATION BETWEEN YOU,MY LAWYER AND THE SECURITY COMPANY WHERE THIS FUNDS IS DEPOSITED.

I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR RESPONSE.
BEST REGARDS,
MRS NANCY OTTAHA.