{Spam?} Latest USB Flash Drives Prices + Free iPod offer

uPrint Online Printers sales a UPRINT.ME.UK
Mar 23 Ott 2007 13:40:35 CEST

body,td { color: #666; font-size: 11px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; margin:0;}
p { font-size: 12px; margin: 0 0 25px 0; line-height: 17px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #333; }
a { text-decoration: underline; color: #0062bd; }
a:hover { text-decoration: none; }
.repeaterTitle { color: #0158bc; font-size: 14px; font-weight: bold; padding-bottom:5px; margin-bottom: 20px; border-bottom: 1px solid #d9d9d9; }
.footerText, .footerText a { color: #fff; }
.topNote { font-size: 10px; color: #0a567e; padding: 10px 0 8px 0; }
.topNote a { color: #023955; }
.imgBorder { border: 5px solid #e2e2e2; }
h1 {
font-size:26px;
font-weight:bold;
color:#006699;
margin:10px 0 20px 0;
}
h2 {
font-size:16px;
font-weight:bold;
margin:0 0 5px 0;
color:#0066CC;
}
h3 {
font-weight:bold;
font-size:18px;
margin:0 0 5px 0;
color:#006699;
}
ul {
margin:10px 0 20px 0;
padding:0;
list-style-type:none;
}
li {
margin:0 0 3px 0;
list-style-type:none;
background:url(http://www.upromote.me.uk/flyers/images/bullet.png) no-repeat left;
padding:0 0 0 16px;
line-height:17px;
font-weight:bold;
color:#ff00cc;
}
li a {
text-decoration:underline;
}
li a:hover {
color:#ada47b;
}
hr {
margin:10px 0 20px 0;
}

Contact uPromote:
0845 006 1314
01442 502025 (fax)
sales a upromote.me.uk

On the website:

Carrier
Bags
Fortune
Cookies
Fridge
Magnets
Key
Rings - Plastic
Key
Rings - Metallic
Lanyards
Mouse
Mats
Pom-Pons
*NEW*
Promotional
Chocolate
Promotional
Drinks
Promotional
Sweets
Promotional
Printing
Recycled
Gifts
Sticky
Notes
Stationery
- Black Pads
Stationery
- Desk Pads
Stress
Relievers
USB
Memory Sticks
Wristbands

Great Value Promotional Printing
Our sister company uPrint
has some unbeatable deals on promotional printing. For a limited
time you can get 5000 A6 Postcard Flyers for the amazing price of
just 78 including delivery and VAT.

Catalogue Extra!
Our Catalogue Extra! section contains links to 1000's more
promotional gift ideas all online for your convenience - click here to visit
Catalogue Extra!

Easy Payment Options
To make things even faster for you we accept Visa, Mastercard and
all Debit cards (Solo/Electron included).

Free iPod Nano with all orders over 500 units!
Exclusive to our newsletter subscribers,
uPromote are a FREE Apple iPod Nano with every
order over 500 units until Friday 26th October 2007.

Not
only have we got the lowest prices on USB Memory
Sticks we can now offer you a tasty Apple iPod MP3 Player
free with your order over 500 units.

** Latest USB
Flash Drive Prices - 23/10/07 **

Quantity

256mb

512mb

1gb

2gb

50 units

6.02
ea

7.63
ea

9.56
ea

17.30
ea

100 units

5.21
ea

6.67
ea

8.29
ea

14.12
ea

500 units

4.81
ea

4.82
ea

7.78
ea

13.09
ea

1000
units

4.68
ea

6.10
ea

7.43
ea

12.77
ea

<< Click
here to get a FREE USB Memory Stick quote

Prices INCLUDE:

Up to a 4 colour print or FREE
engraving
FREE UK Mainland
Delivery
FREE Artwork or Design
Service
Fast 10-14 Day Delivery

Company Christmas Cards
Our sister company, uPrint are offering a great deal on Company
Christmas Cards. Until the end of October they will design your
company card, free of charge, prices start at just 25 for
10 A5 cards with envelopes.

Visit
uPrint for more details

Christmas Gift Ideas
Contact us for ideas for your customers for Christmas, we have a
vast range of gifts to suit including:

Promotional
pens
2008 Diaries
Blockpads
Calendars
Wall
Planners
Silver Gifts
Crystal Awards

and much more

Call sales on 0845 006 1314 or email us with
your requests sales a upromote.me.uk

You have been sent this email
as you either subscribed to our mailing list or are a customer. Click
here to unsubscribe immediately

uPromote.me.uk - Promotional
Gifts
15 Elstree Rd, HP2 7NE